A house, a landscape, and a property, in general, need regular maintenance. Whether you have your lawn mowed weekly or your plumbing checked monthly, you need to keep everything in check. It’s safer, cheaper and responsible to prevent any damages. But do you utilize swimming pool cleaning Highland Park services on a regular basis? Or do you skim the top of the pool and pour some chlorine from time to time, thinking that it will do?
Our swimming pool maintenance Highland Park experts encounter poorly attended pools every day because homeowners simply don’t know what measures they need to employ to keep their pools’ (and their family’s) health. Learning everything about mineral levels, pH, algaecides, correct chlorine and salt levels, clogged filters, and cracked baskets is a time-consuming effort which doesn’t need to be made. All you have to do is opt for our regular swimming pool cleaning Highland Park services and we will keep that pool crystal clear!
Looking for Dependable Swimming Pool Cleaning Highland Park Services? Why Don’t You Give Us a Call?
Letting your pool unattended may lead to a series of serious problems you might not know how to fix on your own. Better to prevent than to repair, you should call an expert swimming pool cleaning Highland Park service before you get forced to swim in a murky pool with brown stains on the walls. Our weekly, all year-long, certified 15 Points Checklist cleaning program has proven to keep a pool well chemically-balanced, safe, and crystal clear.
- We can prevent algae formation. This is a common swimming pool problem which can be easily prevented. We treat the water with the correct chemicals after performing a pH diagnosis and document all present water chemicals. We use hi-tech equipment and software to keep track of all past and new chemicals added to the water so we can keep it clean, safe and healthy.
- We can prevent a clogged filters fiasco. Our weekly program includes regular filters’ check-up and cleaning so you don’t get a swamp instead of a pool.
- We can prevent leaks, cracks and tears, equipment malfunctions and electrical problems. Since we do a regular investigation to your pool every week we come in, we can identify all possible issues and advise you accordingly. Basket cracks, cleaner bags, and canister tears can be quickly fixed if diagnosed early.
- We can prevent the formation of those brown, ugly spots on the floor, walls, and stairs of the pool. Our 15 Points Check program includes the brushing of the walls, floor, and stairs, so everything looks like new. Moreover, since we employ a thorough chemical program, we make sure the spots and stains aren’t caused by a mineral mishap.
- We offer complete services besides swimming pool maintenance Highland Park services. We also provide pool repair services, equipment upgrades and pool remodels and builds. In other words, you can benefit from a wide range of services with only one contract.
Call us today and make sure your pool looks like the ones in Hollywood movies all year long!