All realtors and home buyers know that a property’s increased curb appeal depends a lot on the presence of a well-manicured lawn and garden and a very attractive swimming pool on the property, among others. But before you sign the check and move in, make sure you call our swimming pool repair Cedar Hill expert company to thoroughly evaluate the situation. After all, you need to know what the present state of the pool is, what it is threatened by and what interventions it needs on short and long term.
A problematic pool doesn’t usually change the mind of the prospect buyers or renters, but it surely adds to their “troubleshooting budget.” If the house is in a very good shape and the lawn only needs some mowing, then everything should be in order. However, the pool is just as important and a swimming pool repair Cedar Hill company can diagnose your pool problems and fix them entirely. Keep in mind that if you don’t see cracks and tears with the naked eye, it doesn’t mean the pool is ready to use.
Why Should You Choose Our Swimming Pool Repair Cedar Hill Company to Assess the Pool before You Move In?
An independent pool inspection from our specialized swimming pool repair Cedar Hill experts will offer you a clear diagnosis on the pool’s present issues. You may see for yourself that there are brown spots on the pool’s walls, floor or stairs, but you can’t know if there is electrical current in the water or if some pieces of equipment fail to function properly. Since it is not safe to assess the pool on your own, let us do our job and help you solve all issues. We won’t ask for any money until we have a full pool report and a personalized pricing plan to provide you with. But what can we do, exactly?
- We can inspect, repair, replace and upgrade all pieced of equipment, from pool pumps to filters, heaters, lights, salt systems, and cleaners.
- We come with our own equipment parts. All you need to worry about is moving in the house, not shopping for spares and materials.
- Since we are licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulations to fix all types of pools and all types of equipment, we can also offer you a 100% Money Back Guarantee Policy.
- You can count on us for everything: our integrated swimming pool repair Cedar Hill services go hand in hand with our weekly, year-long pool cleaning ones. You don’t have to care about the pool’s chemical balance, rust spots, chlorination, foam formation or algae because we will be there taking care of everything.
- We can tend to your pool, remodel or rebuild it, clean and manage it no matter if it’s concrete fiberglass or vinyl.
A thorough pool inspection prior to moving in the house is more than necessary safety-wise and especially money-wise. We offer free estimates and individual pricing plans, so give us a call today and ask for our swimming pool repair Cedar Hill expert evaluation!